- Call our customer service executive at 0431-4200757 or www.22kjewellers.com and you will be given a Return Authorization Code.
- Our buyback policy is applicable, only if you wish to return the jewellery, solitaire diamond or gold coin for money back in future after 14 days of purchase.
- Buy back can be done by returning the product to the registered address of www.22kjewellery.com or by visiting & returning the product at any of our stores.
- The Buyback policy is based on giving the fair value of jewellery and solitaire diamonds. The gold & platinum rate of 22kjewellery.com at the time of buyback will be considered as the benchmark gold rate both online and at the store.
- Below table can explain the details of buyback
|Product Type||Exchange Value|
|Gold Jewellery||98% value of benchmark gold rate|
|Diamond Jewellery||98% value of benchmark gold rate and 90% value of invoice value of diamonds|
|Era or Uncut Jewellery||98% value of benchmark gold rate & 60% invoice value of uncut diamonds|
|Precia or Precious stone Jewellery (Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire)||98% value of benchmark gold rate& 70% invoice value of precious stone|
|Solitaire diamond only||90% prevailing market value of solitaire diamond subject to maximum of Rs. 10lacs|
|Solitaire diamond studded jewellery||90% prevailing market value of solitaire diamond subject to maximum of Rs. 10lacs.
98% value of benchmark gold rate & 90% invoice value of diamond
|Platinum Jewellery||100% value of benchmark platinum rate and 90% invoice value of diamond|
|Gold Coins||98% value of benchmark gold rate|
|Making Charge, Other stones and taxes||Buyback is not applicable|
The buy back policy is subject to the approval of our Quality check team 22kjewellery reserves the right to calculate the buyback amount of the product depending on the final evaluation by our quality check team.